Pinnacle Investment’s Commitment to Your Privacy
How and Why We Obtain Information
In order to facilitate the servicing of your account, Pinnacle Investments may receive nonpublic personal information about you from any of the following sources:
- From your applications or forms (examples include name, address, Social Security number, birth date, assets and income)
- From transactional activity in your account (examples include trading history and balances)
How We Protect Your Information
Within Pinnacle Investments and among our service providers, we restrict access to your information to those who require that access in order to provide products and services to you. We may share the personal information that we collect about our customers, prospects or former customers with:
- Affiliates, including affiliated service providers (for example, our data processing company and printing operations)
- Government agencies and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax reporting or under court order)
- Other organizations, as permitted by the laws that protect your privacy (such as for fraud prevention)
Pinnacle Investments considers privacy, security and service to be just as critical in the online environment as in the rest of our operation. We therefore employ all of the safeguards described above, along with the following Internet-specific practices.
First Clearing, along with Pinnacle Investments, uses a variety of proven protections to maintain the security of your online session. For example, we make extensive use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures.
When we conduct business online, we may collect technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type. Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our Web sites. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues; or it may be analyzed to improve our Web design and functionality.
*Account(s) carried by First Clearing. First Clearing is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.